CinematiCaptions #15

March 6, 2013

Here comes another installment of a fun segment entitled: CinematiCaptions!

Have you ever played the television game of watching a program with the volume muted and then coming up with your own silly dialogue for the people in the scene at that moment? Well, the CinematiCaptions segments enable you to take part in a fun similar game of sorts. Only, with pictures and captions.

For example:starwars

So! F.Y.E. (For Your Entertainment), below are 2 pictures from 2 movies you may recognize. What the picture is about now is completely up to you and your remix mastery!

• Create a CinematiCaption of dialogue or a general statement about the scene, actor, film, etc. for each picture.
  • Leave your captions in the comment section.

Please keep the CinematiCaptions you create clean and respectful, yet fun, inventive, and unexpectedly hilarious! 😀 As the comments come in, I will update this post and place them under the picture in the order which they are received.

Enjoy. 😀

(I will start it off with the first CinematiCaptions for the pictures.)

Picture #1-cinematicaption1

CinematiCaption 1: Quick! Call the professor! I’m not too certain…but…I think I just had an idea! (-T)

CinematiCaption 2: “Yeah, like this… but more like a sword. A light saber, if you will” (-Jarod)

CinematiCaption 3: “Hey, what’s the big idea?” (-Justin)

CinematiCaption 4:  “So you’re saying this light bulb will keep away scary monsters, teenage wildlife, diamond dogs, China girls and young Americans?” (-BrianJ)

CinematiCaption 5: Now, how many guys in period garb would it take to screw in THIS giant light bulb?? (-Ruth)

CinematiCaption 6: “We need to shed more light on the situation.” (-mistylayne)

CinematiCaption 7: Who needs electricity? I can power a light bulb with stimulating personality. (-Mark H.)

CinematiCaption 8: I think my [you know what] just had an idea. (-Bubbawheat)

CinematiCaption 9: The Evolution of the Christmas Lights. Misstep #17: Make ‘em ginormous! (-Shah)

CinematiCaption 10: So this really means that doing “Movie 43″ is a good idea? (-filmscorehunter)

CinematiCaption 11: Size DOES matter. (-Jaina)

CinematiCaption 12:  I am telling you guys the b!@%#es love light bulbs! (-Tim The Film Guy)

CinematiCaption 13: So Bowie, I don’t know if you know how this works, but Serkis here will be turned into some CG character. I’ll play my role and normally and you…well, I hope they have explained what you need to do with this lamp. (-Nostra)

CinematiCaption 14: Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

Picture #2-cinematicatpion2

CinematiCaption 1: Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got outta hand fast! (-T)

CinematiCaption 2: “OK. That obviously didn’t work. We might get further by pushing from the back.” (-Jarod)

CinematiCaption 3: “You’re tired? Big deal! I’m exhausted back here!”(-Justin)

CinematiCaption 4: “Let’s never get into this exact same set of circumstances again and call it a sequel!” (-BrianJ)

CinematiCaption 5:  I get it that you’re upset for not getting that Oscar Bradley, but I think this is taking your frustration a little far, don’t you think? (-Ruth)

CinematiCaption 6:  “Guys? Guys! Help me out of the sun and into the shade before I start sparkling and our cover is BLOWN!!!” (-mistylayne)

CinematiCaption 7: These are called “chameleon pants”. Lay here long enough and they’ll turn the color of the ground. (-Mark H.)

CinematiCaption 8: Come on guys! Don’t give up now! My contact lens is still out there somewhere! (-Bubbawheat)

CinematiCaption 9: “P90X just kicked our collective @$$es. Never again!”(-Shah)

CinematiCaption 10: Did we just get beaten up by a dude or a chick? I really couldn’t tell. (-filmscorehunter)

CinematiCaption 11: We’re getting too old for this $S%^. (-Jaina)

CinematiCaption 12: Why are all three of us paraplegic? What happened last night?! (-Tim The Film Guy)

CinematiCaption 13: What the $%@!, we’re doing a third movie? Start rolling, we’ll just sit like this, then the critics are right when they call it a lazy sequel. (-Nostra)

CinematiCaption 14: Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

———————————————————-

Alright, now. Put on your imagination caps and get to typing. Enjoy!

Thanks for playing. Happy “CinematiCaptioning“!

You can visit the previous installments and still submit yours if you want by clicking HERE.

up next: “Trailer Time Thursday!”

1. March 6, 2013 10:18 am

#1 “Yeah, like this… but more like a sword. A light saber, if you will”

#2 “OK. That obviously didn’t work. We might get further by pushing from the back.”

2. todayiwatchedamovie permalink
    March 6, 2013 10:25 am

#1 “Hey, what’s the big idea?”

#2 “You’re tired? Big deal! I’m exhausted back here!”

3. March 6, 2013 11:38 am

#1 “So you’re saying this light bulb will keep away scary monsters, teenage wildlife, diamond dogs, China girls and young Americans?”

#2 “Let’s never get into this exact same set of circumstances again and call it a sequel!”

4. March 6, 2013 2:20 pm

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

5. March 6, 2013 2:54 pm

#1 – “We need to shed more light on the situation.”
    #2 – “Guys? Guys! Help me out of the sun and into the shade before I start sparkling and our cover is BLOWN!!!”

6. March 6, 2013 5:17 pm

Picture #1
    Who needs electricity? I can power a light bulb with stimulating personality.

Picture #2

7. March 6, 2013 5:24 pm

#1 – I think my penis just had an idea.

#2 – Come on guys! Don’t give up now! My contact lens is still out there somewhere!

8. March 6, 2013 7:56 pm

Picture #1: The Evolution of the Christmas Lights. Misstep #17: Make ’em ginormous!

Picture #2: “P90X just kicked our collective asses. Never again!”

9. March 7, 2013 1:09 am

Picture #1: So this really means that doing “Movie 43” is a good idea?

Picture #2: Did we just get beaten up by a dude or a chick? I really couldn’t tell.

10. March 7, 2013 5:30 am

#1 Size DOES matter.
    #2 We’re getting too old for this shit.

11. March 7, 2013 7:34 am

Thank you to EVERYONE for making this CinematiCaptions the biggest one yet! So much fun reading all of these CinematiCaptions! You all really have some fun imaginations! Thanks for adding to the fun in this installment of one of my favorite features! 🙂

12. March 11, 2013 10:27 am

Picture #1
    CinematiCaption 12: I am telling you guys the bitches love light bulbs! (-Tim The Film Guy)

Picture #2

13. March 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Sorry for the late reaction T, but I was away for a week on training in the UK, wouldn’t miss this of course!

#1 So Bowie, I don’t know if you know how this works, but Serkis here will be turned into some CG character. I’ll play my role and normally and you…well, I hope they have explained what you need to do with this lamp.

#2 What the hell, we’re doing a third movie? Start rolling, we’ll just sit like this, then the critics are right when they call it a lazy sequel.

• March 15, 2013 7:53 am

no problem, Nostra! I’m glad you got to be here! (did you see all the comments? so wonderful!) I will update it with your fun CinematiCaptions soon! Thanks for your enthusiasm for this segment each time! 🙂

• March 15, 2013 8:09 am

Yeah, I was very happy seeing so many comments, finally seems more people start participating in this.