CinematiCaptions #16

April 17, 2013

Here comes another installment of a fun segment entitled: CinematiCaptions!

Have you ever played the television game of watching a program with the volume muted and then coming up with your own silly dialogue for the people in the scene at that moment? Well, the CinematiCaptions segments enable you to take part in a fun similar game of sorts. Only, with pictures and captions.

For example:captionexample

So! F.Y.E. (For Your Entertainment), below are 2 pictures from 2 movies you may recognize. What the picture is about now is completely up to you and your remix mastery!

• Create a CinematiCaption of dialogue or a general statement about the scene, actor, film, etc. for each picture.
  • Leave your captions in the comment section.

Please keep the CinematiCaptions you create clean and respectful, yet fun, inventive, and unexpectedly hilarious! 😀 As the comments come in, I will update this post and place them under the picture in the order which they are received.

Enjoy! 🙂

(I will start it off with the first CinematiCaptions for the pictures.)

Picture #1-caption11

CinematiCaption 1: I told you not to shoot him! Do you know how difficult it is to get blood out of jackets? Huh? A LOT of baking soda. A LOT. And I DON’T have any! (-T)

CinematiCaption 2: “For the last time: I will not ‘Show you the money’! Give it up! It was years ago!” (-Jarod)

CinematiCaption 3: “Well they drink the deer blood in Red Dawn! How was I supposed to know it was that nasty?”(-Keith)

CinematiCaption 4: “Do you know what color a smurf bleeds? Well now I do!” (-Tim)

CinematiCaption 5: Do I look like I want to jog? Now please tell me where’s the nearest laundry!!! (-Andina)

CinematiCaption 6: What did I say? Stay out of the shot! Chris Nolan is being really nice by not saying anything to you, but Al Pacino over there wants to kill you! It’s been over three years since ‘What Dreams May Come.’ Stop following me to every film shoot I have!” (-FilmScoreHunter)

CinematiCaption 7: Wow, seems those commercials are true, that brand that you are using does keep those clothes white no matter what. Look at what my detergent did! (-Nostra)

CinematiCaption 8: Singing in Eddie Murphy’s voice (from Coming to America) “To be loved!” (-Nostra)

Picture #2-caption5

CinematiCaption 1: Iron Man– “Not what I was expecting…” Black Widow– “I’ve had worse.” Capt. America– “Thor, how can you EAT that?” Thor– “Well, it’s a whole lot better than barbequed Bilchsteim! THAT’S Repulsive!” (-T)

CinematiCaption 2: Tony Stark thinking: “This is good. Wonder why I didn’t get Shwarma when I kept in the caves. I’ll ask Ben Kingsley for some… he’s middle eastern, or something.” (-Shah)

CinematiCaption 3: Banner: ‘Cap! This is good for my seafood diet!’ Cap: ‘Sea Food? but this shawarma doesn’t… Banner: ‘Ahhhh! Get it? See Food? Man that kills me!’(-Jarod)

CinematiCaption 4: “The place isn’t much to look at but the club sandwich is good”. (-Keith)

CinematiCaption 5:  Hawk Eye:”I just broke my leg and your all sitting around eating Shwarma!”, “I have the worse friends” (-Tim)

CinematiCaption 6:  Bruce Banner : You know you guys are right, I shouldn’t eat this high cholesterol food or at least save it for next villain. Tony Stark : Told you, you should eat salad. (-Andina)

CinematiCaption 7: Captain America: “I think I should’ve asked out that waitress from the coffee shop.” Tony Stark: “Oh, no. Not this again.” Bruce Banner (laughing): “Go ahead, Steve. Tell us the wireless bit again!” (-FilmScoreHunter)

CinematiCaption 8: Tony Stark: Wow, this place even sells T-Shirts, maybe I should start a shwarma empire… (-Nostra)

Alright, now. Put on your imagination caps and get to typing. Enjoy!

Thanks for playing. Happy “CinematiCaptioning“!

You can visit the previous installments and still submit yours if you want by clicking HERE.

up next: “Trailer Time Thursday!”

1. April 17, 2013 9:12 am

Caption #1: “THIS is what happens when you to ass to mouth!”

Caption #2: Tony Stark thinking: “This is good. Wonder why I didn’t get Shwarma when I kept in the caves. I’ll ask Ben Kingsley for some… he’s middle eastern, or something.”

2. April 17, 2013 9:22 am

#1 “For the last time: I will not ‘Show you the money’! Give it up! It was years ago!”

#2 Banner: ‘Cap! This is good for my seafood diet!’ Cap: ‘Sea Food? but this shawarma doesn’t… Banner: ‘Ahhhh! Get it? See Food? Man that kills me!’

3. April 17, 2013 9:28 am

Caption #1 – “Well they drink the deer blood in Red Dawn! How was I supposed to know it was that nasty?”

Caption #2 – “The place isn’t much to look at but the club sandwich is good”.

4. April 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Picture #1 – “Do you know what color a smurf bleeds? Well now I do!”

Picture #2 – Hawk Eye:”I just broke my leg and your all sitting around eating Shwarma!”, “I have the worse friends”

5. April 18, 2013 8:17 am

#1 Do I look like I want to jog? Now please tell me where’s the nearest laundry!!!

#2 Bruce Banner : You know you guys are right, I shouldn’t eat this high cholesterol food or at least save it for next villain. Tony Stark : Told you, you should eat salad.

6. April 20, 2013 10:22 am

Great captions everyone! Thank you for playing this week!!! You always make it fun

7. April 23, 2013 1:29 am

Picture #1: “What did I say? Stay out of the shot! Chris Nolan is being really nice by not saying anything to you, but Al Pacino over there wants to kill you! It’s been over three years since ‘What Dreams May Come.’ Stop following me to every film shoot I have!”

Picture #2: Captain America: “I think I should’ve asked out that waitress from the coffee shop.” Tony Stark: “Oh, no. Not this again.” Bruce Banner (laughing): “Go ahead, Steve. Tell us the wireless bit again!”

• April 24, 2013 5:39 am

Hahaha, that first one really made me laugh and is my favorite one at the moment!

8. April 24, 2013 5:38 am

Hey Terrence, sorry for not visiting lately, but have been swamped in a lot of things and am quite behind on all my mail. Have not seen you around my parts in a while. Anyway, you know this feature isn’t complete without my entries 😉

#1. Singing in Eddie Murphy’s voice (from Coming to America) “To be loved!”
    #1. Wow, seems those commercials are true, that brand that you are using does keep those clothes white no matter what. Look at what my deturgent did!

#2. Tony Stark: Wow, this place even sells T-Shirts, maybe I should start a shoarma empire…

• April 24, 2013 12:39 pm

It’s no problem, Nostra. I completely understand. Trust me. I’ve been pretty busy and try to get to everyone but still fall behind. I appreciate you stopping in when you can.

I included your Samsara post on the most recent batch of Happy-Haps. I was jealous that you had the time to see it. I haven’t gotten to it yet. Thanks for posting.